We wish the world were a better place … but it ain’t. So we at Dai Sport apologise to all you freedom loving readers for all the legalese below. In this and future iterations of the websphere agents of the Anti-Christ are watching.
So, please abide by the following.
Access to and use of ‘Dai Sport ‘ both within the UK and internationally is provided on the following terms. By using Dai Sport you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Dai Sport . If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to Dai Sport .
We may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Dai Sport will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this blog.
You agree to use/access Dai Sport only for lawful purposes.
1. By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with Dai Sport you agree to grant to Dai Sport , free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) for Dai Sport services in any media.
2. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
3. In order that Dai Sport can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give Dai Sport permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under 16.
4. We normally show your name(alias) with your contribution, unless you request otherwise (by blogging anonymously), but this is not always possible. Dai Sport may need to contact you for administrative or verification purposes in relation to your contribution.
5. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with Dai Sport .
6. If you do not want to grant Dai Sport the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with Dai Sport .
7. If you have any questions about contributing content to Dai Sport , please contact us.
• Try to be civil.
• Disruptive, offensive, obnoxious or abusive behaviour is subject to moderation and deletion.
• No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is subject to moderation and deletion.
• Be considerate: users of all ages and abilities may be viewing,
• No spamming or off-topic material: we don’t allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don’t re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
• No advertising or promoting.
• Contributions containing languages other than Welsh or English may be removed.
• Inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names are subject to moderation and deletion.
• URLs (web site addresses) can only be posted if relevant to the topic.
We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified.
• You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in Dai Sport . This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
• Contributing material to a Dai Sport with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
• You agree to submit to or share with Dai Sport only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of Dai Sport or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
• Please get a parent’s or guardian’s permission before taking part in Dai Sport .
• Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, school, telephone number, your full name, home address or email address).
If you fail to abide by these Community Rules you will be sent an email which informs you why your contribution has been refused or edited. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against you, such as a banning order or use of the legal system.
If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on Dai Sport , and we consider such behaviour to be serious and/or repeated, we may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements.
Dai Sport reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any Dai Sport account, at any time, for any reason.
1. The majority of content posted in Dai Sport is created by an editorial team and members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Dai Sport or Dai Sport Magazine. Neither Dai Sport nor Dai Sport Magazine are responsible for any content posted by members of the public on Dai Sport or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through Dai Sport . Any links to third party websites from Dai Sport do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Dai Sport or Dai Sport Magazine and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
2. Dai Sport content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Dai Sport and/or Dai Sport Magazine, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the extent permitted by law, Dai Sport excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Dai Sport does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the blog, website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Dai Sport is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Dai Sport for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
3. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes Dai Sport ‘s liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, Dai Sport and/or Dai Sport MAGAZINE shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Dai Sport regardless of the form of action.
4. Dai Sport and Dai Sport MAGAZINE do not warrant that functions available on Dai Sport will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Dai Sport or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Dai Sport and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Dai Sport Magazine or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Dai Sport content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Dai Sport content except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
The names, images and logos identifying Dai Sport Magazine, Dai Sport or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Dai Sport Magazine and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Dai Sport or any other third party.
1. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
2. The failure or delay of Dai Sport to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Dai Sport ‘s right to enforce that right.
3. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Dai Sport is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
Returning Lion Jonathan Davies Will Be Tamed, Promise Edinburgh
Fleetwood, McDonald Ready For Martyrs Return At Home
Aussie Ace Manning Ready To Add Spark To Fire
Former Bluebirds Manager Russell Slade Ready To Face Newport County
Warnock’s Way Is To Keep Bluebirds Flying High In Championship
Copyright 2016. All rights reserved Dai Sport. Developed by Clickbridge Solutions Managed by Web Design Cardiff